Liquor Permits

All organisations selling or consuming alcohol on Council property or Reserves are required to have a Liquor Permit:

Application for Approval to Consume or Sell Alcohol

Seasonal sporting and community groups can make a season Liquor Permit Application. Approval will only be granted upon a current copy of the organisations Public Liability and Building Insurance (if applicable) being provided to Council.

Failure to apply is a breach of conditions for those community or recreational organisations that have a property lease with the Shire of East Pilbara.

In addition to the above, those functions selling alcohol on Council property also require an Occasional Licence from the following:

Clerk of Courts
Hawke Street
South Hedland WA 6722.
Phone: 08 9172 9300
Fax: 08 9172 9330

Occasional Licence Applications need to be lodged 2-3 weeks prior to the function to ensure the application is approved.

Liquor Licensing Fees and Charges