About The Square and The Edge
The Square is the lively heart of the Newman town centre - an safe and productive space for both the diverse Newman community and commercial businesses. The town square facilities include an outdoor movie screen, lawn area, and “The Edge” building. The Edge is a multi-purpose business incubation hub which includes the following facilities:
- Community kitchen
- Food court
- Two pop up retail spaces
- Mezzanine for temporary office space, co-working office space and meetings.
We often ask the community members “How would you use The Edge?” because the opportunities the facility offers is endless. The Edge enriches Newman’s cultural and economic development by hosting events and start up/growing businesses to engage with the community due to its central location. We are open to suggestions and look to the community to activate The Edge with their connections, creativity and celebrations.
Want to hire out The Edge?
Do you need:
- Pop up shop/café/ stall?
- Temporary office space, co-working office or a meeting space?
- Private or a public function space?
- A space to incubate your ideas or business?
Register your Interest
There are three ways to register interest and contribute to the development for the Square and Edge:
- Join the community - of partners and users for the latest news - Facebook Group
- Register interest - complete this webform with your specific idea, and will follow-up with you
- Ask a question - for direct enquiries, Beverly Vaguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 08 9175 8000
Thanks to The Square and Edge Partners
- Government of Western Australia
- Pilbara Development Commission
- Shire of East Pilbara
What's On at The Square and The Edge
Latest photos at The Square