The COVID-19 Community grant is designed to provide funding relief to address the immediate needs of small business, community groups as well as sporting clubs.
A total of $150,000 is available as part of the Shire of East Pilbara “Regenerate Together” relief package. Applicants can apply for up to $7,500 ex GST.
Applicants can apply for 1 grant per organisation.
Notification of grant status by 31st
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for funding under the COVID-19 Community Grants, the following steps must be taken:
- Contact the Community Development Officer or Community Wellbeing at the Shire to discuss your project and eligibility.
- Applications must be completed in full and signed by an office holder of the organisation.
- Applications must be lodged at the Shire of East Pilbara by hand or post to PMB 22, Newman, WA 6753 or by emailing it to email@example.com.
- Organisations may provide additional relevant material where they feel that this will aid in the decision making process.
- Applications for a COVID-19 Community Grants must be submitted by 4pm Friday 10th July 2020.
Find more details in the guidelines
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Applicant will need a registered ABN
- Primary address has to be in the East Pilbara and servicing local residents
- Applicant must hold a certificate of currency
Read the guidelines here
and fill in the relevant form below, the 3 categories of eligible organisations are small business, community groups (not for profits) as well as clubs and events.
Application Form Club and Events
Application Form Small Business
Application Form Community Group
See Acquittal Form