The Shire of East Pilbara is committed to supporting local small businesses adapt, and build resilience to the current challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic presents.
The Shire has formed a panel of professional business support consultants, including RSM Business Local Pilbara
, Business Foundations
, Insight Advisory Group
and Grants Empire
to provide one-to-one support for small businesses located in the East Pilbara Region.
Local small businesses will be able to access up to 5 hours of FREE one-to-one support with these professional business consultants. All consultants can provide the confidential support sessions online or over the phone.
Businesses owners or operators will be able to discuss any other questions or concerns they have relating to their business regarding the impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
To be eligible, your business MUST meet the following criteria:
- Employ less than 20 full-time equivalent employees (not including casual staff, subcontractors, trainees, or apprentices)
- Have a significant physical presence* in the Shire of East Pilbara.
* Significant physical presence must meet these conditions:
Find more about the program in the terms and conditions
- Operate from a permanent address or establishment within the Shire of East Pilbara; and
- Employees at the business are resident to the local area within the Shire of East Pilbara.
Please note that there is a limited number of places are available for eligible businesses. Consultants will provide businesses tailored support in the following areas: